Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 14

I think a tiny part of me thought that staying at home with the kids would equal being able to sleep in just a little. This is not the case. My children are apparently morning people. *shudder*

We have been up and dressed and have had breakfast and watched Scooby Doo Meets Batman and have had a dance party to Noodlebug and have laughed and cried and had tantrums and laughed some more. We've done many of the things that little people do.

So far? Today is a very good day.

Jo

Goals for Today:

start a load of laundry
dance party
fold a load of laundry
have J help me make lunch
take a nap
make orange chicken for dinner
play outside with kids for at least 15 minutes
organize H's clothes
work on putting away giant mountain of clothes in my bedroom


No comments:

Post a Comment