Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 6

I'm home alone today and it's pretty glorious. I'm taking the opportunity to relax and gear up for tomorrow. I have to take H and K to the clinic for some tests. (Nothing to worry about, just some routine follow-up.) J will be along for the ride as daycare is closed. Wrangling the two littles ought to be fun, especially since H's test involves a blood draw. She's already developed a doctor phobia so I'm really not looking forward to it.

I was rather proud of myself yesterday. In addition to doing everything I could on my list, I also reorganized the front porch area. It was pretty cluttered and you couldn't actually walk through it, as it's the 'catch-all' for ALL OF THE THINGS. Also got the recycling out to the bin (thanks K) and organized J's clothes.

Jo

Goals for Today:

put away clean dishes from drainer and dishwasher
start a load of laundry
fold a load of laundry
take a nap
make a good dinner
play outside with kids for at least 15 minutes
Harper bath night (ended up being done Wed a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment