Monday, April 23, 2012

Days 15-19

We are doing pretty well at following a schedule. Breakfast right away and lunch by noon, followed by naps. We've played outside every day we can and I've gotten supper on the table by 6pm almost every day. (I relaxed a bit on the weekend and it was on the table by 6:15. Ha!)

This weekend the kids played outside and we also planted more seeds. We had friends over for supper on Saturday and the kiddos had a blast. On Sunday,Daddy took 3 of 4 of the kiddos to Grandma and Papa's house for Papa's birthday. H has a cold/teething thing going on so I stayed home with her so that we wouldn't spread her snot around too much.

I've been taking naps with the littles during the week because they don't sleep through the night and Mama is TIRED. J is up multiple times to go to the bathroom-which is great because his pull-ups have been dry (YAY!) but bad because he doesn't just go and go back to bed, he wakes us up each time. We've started putting H in a crib in J's room at the beginning of the night and I pull her into bed with us when she wakes in the middle of the night. She's still nursing so being able to get to to sleep right away is a blessing. :)

So...today is lazy day because we had a rough night last night with each munchkin being up around three times each. *yawn*  The kids are watching Ice Age: The Meltdown (don't judge me) and eating Goldfish crackers while I keep the chaos to a minimum and get updated on this here blog. ;)

Jo

Goals for Today:

start a load of laundry
fold a load of laundry
take a nap
make a good dinner (chicken?)
play outside with kids for at least 15 minutes
J bath
H bath
K bath
Mama bath
organize H's clothes
work on giant mountain of clean clothes in my bedroom

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I started a load of laundry today too! Now to get to the rest of my list...

    Can't wait to see you this weekend :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think staying to the schedule is key. When I was just home on leave I had to make a schedule and lots of to do lists to fill the day and feel like I had some sort of order. Looks like you're getting in the swing of things really well!

    ReplyDelete