Monday, April 9, 2012

Days 3-5

I took the weekend off to hang out with the family. The littles were CRAYZEE, which scares me to death thinking about taking care of them on my own all day. Today they are at daycare, finishing off their last week before being with me full time.

This week is cleaning week. I am planning of 'de-winterizing' the house and packing up (most of) our winter clothes. I got a start in the little alcove where we keep boots/hats/gloves/etc. and I'm hoping to at least get that finished today.

Jo

Goals for Today:

clean kitchen
clean out refrigerator
de-winterize shoe area
start a load of laundry
fold a load of laundry
make sure K does her chores
go to the library  (watched a movie instead)
fill L's gas tank
litter boxes (K)
clean off dining room table
take a nap
make a good dinner (forgot I declared leftover night)
play outside with kids for at least 15 minutes (was too cold and windy)

No comments:

Post a Comment